This year's Spring collection was heavily based on the premise
that clothing can have a liminal effect... As if wearing a garment
can transport you to another time, a far off place or even
Themes and Inspirations:
1. White -- on everything!
2. Retro -- think early 70's and late 60's
3. Global/Ethnic/Tribal patterns and prints
4. Tech fabrics, such as modal
5. Wide leg and Flare leg pants, especially in denim
6. Bright colors -- fuschia, papaya, tangerine and blue
7. Floral detailing especially on dresses, tops, bags and shoes
8. Stripes -- horizontal, and with bright colors.
9. Color Blocking
11. The Trench
12. Easy knit dressing or drapey dressing
13. The Peasant Blouse
14. The "Maxi" long dress
• Nude Pumps
• Strappy Sandals with intricate leather details or braided leather
• Patent Leather kitten heels
• Wedges and Espadrilles
• Driving moccasins
• Flat Sandals
•The key item is the scarf!
•Multiple Bracelets continue to be a huge trend.
•Structured bags -- think "Birkin" derivatives
|Mettalic Saffiano Rattan Clutch
|George Gage Jr
The Thoroughly Engaged Stylist
Image Consulting & Personal Shopping in The New York Metro Area